Tuesday 2 June 2009

The Lakes...

I'm off to the Lakes this weekend to visit family and also to attend the annual Keswick beer festival. An event I attend every year although always fail to get a ticket until the last minute! This year is no different although I am hoping they stick to there policy of selling a small percentage of tickets on the day otherwise I'm screwed! Whilst I'm in the lakes I hope to do a bit of walking, weather permitting. Taking in the sights and possibly going out on the lake for a leisurely row on lake Derwent water.

I'm still contemplating where to go on my holidays but little trips like this help break up the summer. There are many places in Britain that offer great holidays within the UK, I am also planning a trip to Matlock in Derbyshire for the end of August/beginning of September (depends if my favourite Rugby team get to Wembley).

No comments:

Post a Comment