Thursday 21 May 2009

Decisions, decisions...

OK, so I have had a look around and am still undecided about where to go! There are a few destinations that have caught my eye and would realistically be in my prize range however I think what it will boil down to is three things; Currency conversion rate, cost of flights and hotel prices. I am ideally looking to fore go package deals in favour of cheap flights on a good deal on a hotel. I imagine that in the current climate that there may be people who have pulled out at the last minute and therefore left empty rooms that need to be filled and empty airplane seats which equal cheap flights and cheap accommodation (hopefully!).

In the next few days I aim to narrow it down to 3 destinations of choice and by doing that I shall be able to seek out deals to these places. I think by comparing deals on 3 different areas leaves my options open and gives me a 'plan B'.


No comments:

Post a Comment